Barbera d'Asti Superiore
Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita
- Classification: dry red wine
- Vine: Barbera 100%
- Alcool (% Vol): actual 13,5% vol - potential 13,5% vol
- Residual sugar: 2 gr/lt ca.
- Total acidity: 6 ‰
- Available formats: 75 cl
- Colour: red with a tendency towards garnet red with age
- Aroma: intensely winy typical of the grape
- Taste: soft, full-bodied, slightly tannic, fruity and full
- Ageing: at least 2 years; 1 years in oak barrel
- Serving temperature: 20/22° C
- Gastronomic matches: ideal with typical Piedmontese dishes, well-structured, either with pasta, such as agnolotti or tajarin with meat sauce, or with meat, such as roasts, braised meats, fried and boiled mixed with Piedmontese, as well as with medium-aged cheeses.