Denominazione di origine controllata
- Classification: dry red wine
- Vine: Nebbiolo 100%
- Alcool (% Vol): actual 13% vol - potential 13% vol
- Residual sugar: 2 gr/lt ca.
- Total acidity: 5,5 ‰
- Available formats: 75 cl
- Colour: intense ruby red with a tendency towards garnet red with age
- Aroma: intense, fine with a hint of viola and ripe fruit
- Taste: harmonic, full and persistent, slightly tannic
- Serving temperature: 18/20° C
- Gastronomic matches: a perfect match for rich dishes, such as meat-filled ravioli and tajarin with minced meat sauce, as well as meat dishes, such as roast beef, braised beef or the typical Piedmont mixed fry.